ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Standard
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification enables your business to demonstrate your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your company’s operations. The internationally recognized quality management system standard is the preferred solution for organizations in over 200 countries.
Implementing ISO 9001:2008 focuses on your organization’s quality management systems (QMS) and processes. In turn, this improves the ability of your operations to meet customer requirements and expectations.
Improving your organization’s Quality Management Systems can positively boost your profitability. Demonstrating real commitment to product and service quality can transform your business; as a result, your employees understand and will focus on continuous improvement.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
Regardless of your reasons for seeking ISO 9001 certification, it will benefit your company. To gain the maximum benefits from the ISO certification process, it is essential that you receive cost-effective, professional services that add value to your operation. Some of the potential benefits are:
- Increased efficiency of your operations
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased marketability of your company and its products
- Continual improvement of the quality of your products and services
- Makes your business more competitive with perceived higher quality
- Cost savings from reduced rejected or defective product
- Increased traceability and accountability throughout your organization
- Improved ability to examine how employees work and interact between functions
- Better communication among employees
- Fewer customer audits
- Recognition by your customers and suppliers that you have a first-class quality management system